Thursday June 8: O's at Brewers try to avoid the sweep.

FlaO'sFan

12 minutes ago, banks703 said:

Rumor has it that he's in the best shape of his life right now. 

I would not be at all surprised to see he's dropped a lot of the muscle mass he had back in the day and is at a healthier weight.

After all he started while he was still playing.

Hey speaking of playing in Mexico, one of the guys who delivered an appliance today used to play for the Cuban National team (2015, 2016).  He's friends, he says, with Joan Moncada and Yuri Gurriel and through connections got tickets to one of the Denver Nuggets games against Miami here last week.  I gotta look up his name, he only told me "Dayan." 

Edit: Just tried looking him up and there are a gazillion Cuba teams, I'm sure he played on one of them but yeah, my moment of excitement is short-lived :)

20 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Seems like the O's are interested in their travelschedule for tomorrow than todays game.  It is very disapointing that we had that fast start and were only 2 games behind Tampa and now we are floundering.  I know teams hit slumps, but where are Texas and Tampa slumps?

Texas and Tampa have superior talent. 

On the radio, they were saying Rea was a "pitcher" and had learned that while in Japan. 

But it's really about executing your pitches, isn't it?  Even when you have a lot of velocity (which Rea clearly doesn't), you have to put the ball where you want it. 

Giant orange fog going on right now. Can't go outside and get in my daily run. Don't want my lungs to be destroyed by the Canadian poison. Right now I'm stuck inside eating General Tso Chicken watching the game. I feel a comeback coming. It's happening.