Friday June 9: vs Royals (Apply TV game)

Tony-OH

1 minute ago, Malike said:

You're better than this nonsense. I'll leave it at that. I'm never a jerk, but you are being a child.

I'm being a child because I schooled you? Nah.. You just got schooled and got your panties in a wad. 

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Don't say stupid shit like "I bet you guys can't do it"! Of course we can't fricking do it. WHO CARES? It's a dumb comment that should never be said.

Now you want to just be plain wrong, be like the rest of the people in here who keeps backing up how many feet the ball went. Soon it will be, how could he block that it only went half way to the plate.

It's all so ridiculous. 

Adley misplayed the ball. He cost his team a run. That's the facts. 

I agree he used poor technique and misplayed it. I also think it was a wild pitch that an average catcher misses 60% of the time. I didn't see it as a play worth getting upset about. You disagree but I'm not sure what I said to deserve profanity and all caps.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I'm being a child because I schooled you? Nah.. You just got schooled and got your panties in a wad. 

You're just embarrassing yourself now. Quit while you're behind perhaps? Maybe pull out the tough guy schtick and ban me, you know, a paying member in good standing over 15 years, but whatever man, this is your house and you can trash it any way you like and anyone who is in it.

Absolutely love that when the ball came back to Cano, he at first knocked it down flailing at it, but then calmly reached down and grabbed it and lobbed it to first.  No panic.  Just get the ball and get the out. 

Especially after watching that very unlucky single dribbling down the third-base line underneath Gunnar's legs to bounce off the bag and allow the runner to reach.  Didn't seem to faze Cano at all.