Gurgi

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Jim Palmer chose violence tonight.

To be fair, the constant chatter the broadcast has chosen to go for is…a lot. I get working in some different stuff since it’s an exhibition, but thus far it’s come off more like sitting in a crowded bar for the game and listening to people ramble.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Again let the comments go by dude.  Why are you getting worked up.  I make most of my comments on game threads and lots are spur of the moment reaction to some misadventure.   Why dont you put me on ignore?

On 7/5/2023 at 9:55 PM, Gurgi said:

Mountcastle who?

On 6/28/2023 at 8:22 PM, Gurgi said:

When did Mountcastle start to actually hit a baseball again?  Thought he was allergic to them.  

Hopefully he is getting fixed.   We need a right handed first base to hit lefties and let Ohearn hit the righties.   Gunnar might hate Mountcastle coming back because Ryan can not catch Gunnars occasionally wild throws.

On 6/25/2023 at 3:37 PM, Gurgi said:

Mountcastle would not of made that play.  Mount cant catch 

On 6/16/2023 at 3:37 PM, Gurgi said:

I would sell my soul for a 1984 version of Eddie Murray in this batting order.  We could really use him.  Switch hitting first base with big OBP.   The opposite of Mountcastle. 

On 6/14/2023 at 8:01 PM, Gurgi said:

Lester is a big boy and a lefty........Mountcastle would of had his arm riped off trying to make that stretch.

That's five shots at Mountcastle, in five game threads IN WHICH HE DIDN'T PLAY.

You realize how tiresome that is to read? 

It's one thing to go, oh Mountcastle struck out. But the guy was hurt and you couldn't stop.

I don't want to put you on Ignore since you sometimes post really decent content.  But this is like kicking a dog.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

That's five shots at Mountcastle, in five game threads IN WHICH HE DIDN'T PLAY.

You realize how tiresome that is to read? 

It's one thing to go, oh Mountcastle struck out. But the guy was hurt and you couldn't stop.

I don't want to put you on Ignore since you sometimes post really decent content.  But this is like kicking a dog.

Not as exhausting as hearing you whine about it. 

• Haha 1