Kevin Brown absence explained?

Sports Guy

The Angelosers should sell already. We are in the middle of a magical season and this guy interjects himself risking to spoil all the good will the Orioles have been getting. Risking, no, he already did it. One can only hope that this doesn't affect the clubhouse.

27 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I agree, none of this makes sense.  

We're not getting the full story here, I'm 100% convinced of that.

Somehow every time we get more of the story, it paints John Angelos as crazier and more unhinged than before.

Screenshot_20230807_150743_The Athletic.jpg

Edited by Hallas
  • Upvote 1

Before the season started, who could have predicted that we’d be approaching mid-August, the Orioles would be in 1st place in the AL East by 3 full games, and yet…

…this is the hottest, most active thread on the Hangout. 

Does the Angelos family try to ruin everything they touch?

Edited by scarey1999
Spelling

2 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Angelos is going to make Dan Snyder look like a saint, isn’t he

Being a dodgers fan feels more and more compelling thanks to the Angeloses.  I've been living here for 18 years, I feel like thats long enough to join the fandom without being a bandwagoner.

3 minutes ago, Hallas said:

Somehow every time we get more of the story, it paints John Angelos as crazier and more unhinged than before.

Screenshot_20230807_150743_The Athletic.jpg

The Orioles sound cheap because we are cheap.  We were the team that forced our broadcasters to still announce games in Camden Yards when every other team dropped the draconian covid restrictions.  We were the only club still doing it.  It was because it was cheaper.  Masn is cheap.  They canceled their five pm show that I watched for like ten years because they are cheap.  

Angelos has bragged that he was happy the Orioles were stripped down already during the Covid closings and the fans being kept out.  He bragged we lost lots less money than other teams.  Because he is cheap.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

The Angelosers should sell already. We are in the middle of a magical season and this guy interjects himself risking to spoil all the good will the Orioles have been getting. Risking, no, he already did it. One can only hope that this doesn't affect the clubhouse.

If the players piss off John Angelos they might get a sudden downgrade in their travel accommodations.

7 minutes ago, baltfan said:

This is the craziest thing I have ever seen.  I dismissed a bunch of the conspiracy stuff about Nashville, but I have to say I am now not so much of a skeptic.  Sign the lease. 

Can't MLB stop it from happening? Surely they wouldn't let the O's move to Nashville?

1 minute ago, Orioles0615 said:

Why do people keep talking Brach? Why is it a big deal he took a selfie with JA wife?

He didnt do the selfie.  NO one is upset with Brach.  John Angelo's drunk wife came up behind him during live press conference and took a selfie.   It looked cringe.  

And imagine this clown lets his wife look like a moron on live TV had ALREADY suspended Kevin Brown because he thought Kevin made him look cheap?   This man cant even keep his drunk wife in line.  He is a embarrassment to the city.

• Upvote 1