15 of our next 24 games are out west

SteveA

Assuming you count Arizona as west.

I don't think we've ever had 2 West Coast trips in such proximity to each other.

Prepare yourself to stay up later than usual if you aren't already a night owl.

Also, 18 of the next 27 are on the road (and then the rest of the way, 13 out of 20 at home).

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Glad I’m retired and don’t have to work the next day after any of these games.  And, here’s where the 25 minutes per game being saved by the pitch clock are truly appreciated when staying up late for these games.  

Plus the ghost runner if it goes to extras.

27 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I don't think we've ever had 2 West Coast trips in such proximity to each other.

Also, 18 of the next 27 are on the road (and then the rest of the way, 13 out of 20 at home).

Yes, I consider Arizona as west since it's a 3-hour time difference from us. In the past we made 2 west coast trips, but that increased to 3 with the balanced schedule. It's certainly unusual (and unfortunate) that the 2 west coast trips are so close together at a critical point in the season.

1 minute ago, Baltimorecuse said:

Seattle is on a tear.  They've won 9 of last 10 and 7 in a row.  If memory serves, Seattle has never been a great place for us.  We're going to need to suck it up.  

Any word on Mullins getting back?

He wasn’t in the Bowie lineup tonight so all signs point to him being with the team in Seattle and presumably in the starting lineup Friday. 

41 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Arizona is pretty close to the west as you can get. 😂

Edited by Spakman