Friday August 11: Orioles visit Seattle

SteveA

Just now, O's84 said:

I'm so glad we upgraded the SP in the offseason.  I mean it was only a major need but, I guess it wasn't needed.

Well, you know, the market for SP surprised Elias. Like when you go to the supermarket and things are more expected than you expected, you just go home without buying what you had intended to buy.

Just now, spiritof66 said:

Well, you know, the market for SP surprised Elias. Like when you go to the supermarket and things are more expected than you expected, you just go home without buying what you had intended to buy.

Not true, you can still buy.  We can overpay some, we have the capital to do that.

4 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

More like going to the super market to buy bread, but you will only buy from the day old rack and you're at the mercy of whatever is left when you get there.

• Upvote 2