Saturday August 12: Orioles try to even series in Seattle

SteveA

1 minute ago, LA2 said:

I gave in and finally subscribed to MLB.com and on the third day, no broadcast. You who know, is this a frequent occurrence (aside from the very rare Apple TV+ game)?

Not really unless it's Apple TV+ or Paramount or whatever other streaming service gets the occasional game. 

8 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

I only had it for a short time due to having vintage SNL episodes going back to '75. Other than that, I didn't really watch it much. 

I only have it for Big Ten Network, quite literally. I do not use it otherwise…. and it seems like whenever I want to, there’s some dev error. I’ll never make it all the way through this game anyway but man it’s annoying AF.

4 minutes ago, justD said:

I got it briefly for Only Murders in the Building.  Way too much money for just that, tho, so I'll be missing the next season. :( 

I liked it at first, but it got too cute. Almost a parody within a parody. I craved dark, but not their kind of dark. But I applaud the concept. And I love both Martin and Short. 

4 minutes ago, LA2 said:

I gave in and finally subscribed to MLB.com and on the third day, no broadcast. You who know, is this a frequent occurrence (aside from the very rare Apple TV+ game)?

There have been Fox and ESPN (and even Paramount) games to figure out how to view.