Saturday, August 19: O's vs A's continue the Battle of the Vowels in California

SteveA

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Did you ever see that mic'd up clip where Mountcastle was singing karaoke with Adley and Stowers while they were waiting for the bus before a toad trip? It was pretty funny and definitely showed Mountcastle to be the life of the party. The guys really seem to like him alot.

Missed that one.  Sounds funny.

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Did you ever see that mic'd up clip where Mountcastle was singing karaoke with Adley and Stowers while they were waiting for the bus before a toad trip? It was pretty funny and definitely showed Mountcastle to be the life of the party. The guys really seem to like him alot.

*road trip LMAO. That typo makes it look like a Super Mario reference lmao

Just now, ChosenOne21 said:

And he just threw a perfect pitch that caught the corner of the zone for strike three and the ump called it a ball

I was referring to the 2 times tonight he hit a batter on a 0-2 count.  But yes, the umpire has missed 2 calls that should have resulted in a strike out.

Just now, Dunk35 said:

Getting blanked by a 6+ ERA bum and our bum is throwing a thousand pitches an inning to a AA lineup. 

This is the stupidest post I've read today. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you aren't one of the best 750 people in the world at whatever you do to make money, are you a bum?

1 minute ago, O's84 said:

I was referring to the 2 times tonight he hit a batter on a 0-2 count.  But yes, the umpire has missed 2 calls that should have resulted in a strike out.

I gotcha. Few things piss me off more in baseball than hitting a batter you have an 0-2 count on.