Kremer and Gibson vs Toronto This Year

banks703

They’ve combined to throw 38 1/3 innings of 8 run ball for a 1.87 ERA against. They’ve owned the Jays this year.

All of the focus the other day on Flaherty getting bumped this series.. I truly believe the success of Kremer and Gibson against the Jays this year is why they skipped JF’s turn through the rotation this week.

The Rockies didn’t do the O’s any favors this week by blowing two leads against the Rays. The O’s needed these games to hold the division lead going into these next few series against weaker competition on paper. Dean and Gibby stepped up huge this week. Huge.

The 10-3 season series against the Jays this year, for me is allllllmost equally as gratifying as winning the season series against the Janks. I hate the f’ing Jays. 

Edited by banks703
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Great starting pitching by the O’s in this series.  Generally, the starters have been good the last 7-8 weeks. 

Not updated for tonight's game, but the pitching staff's best two months have been July and August. The Orioles have a team WHIP of 1.111 and a 3.50 ERA this month.  Very impressive.

image.thumb.png.83ab7a89def1fcbb21382841be419ef5.png