Jack Flaherty

Roy Firestone

8 minutes ago, Dunk35 said:

O's are 1-3 when Flaherty pitches. 

They have scored 6 runs while he has been on mound in the 4 games.  Your not gonna win to many games getting 1.5 runs a game while your in.  He has given us chance 3 or those 4 games.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

They have scored 6 runs while he has been on mound in the 4 games.  Your not gonna win to many games getting 1.5 runs a game while your in.  He has given us chance 3 or those 4 games.  

Not talking about his literal runs given up I’m talking about his attitude. It won’t mesh with this team and hasn’t 

2 minutes ago, Spakman said:

No, you’re literally so arrogant that you want to believe whatever you wanna believe no matter if it’s right or wrong

No, you are just being a complete fool. This isn’t about me. It’s about you things that are some of the dumbest things ever said on this site.

25 minutes ago, Spakman said:

Not talking about his literal runs given up I’m talking about his attitude. It won’t mesh with this team and hasn’t 

You clearly don’t like the guy for some reason.  I don’t feel capable of judging a guy’s attitude or how he’ll mesh with the team from my television set.  

He’s pitched okay, neither great nor awful on the whole.  

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Frobby said:

You clearly don’t like the guy for some reason.  I don’t feel capable of judging a guy’s attitude or how he’ll mesh with the team from my television set.  

I dunno, my television set told me Tiger Woods is a top guy and a model husband, it rarely lies. 

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

He truly seems to have a different attitude than everyone else on the team. but seriously if you look at the way, he’s throwing the ball. In the last inning, he pitched it wasn’t tired. It was just . Didn’t care throwing. Of course I hope he does well and he hasn’t been terrible but he has a bad attitude if you ask me just by seeing the way he loses control of his temper and throws differently when he doesn’t care. I’m pretty sure in  his last outing He was crying about pitched that weren’t even strikes to the umpire

Edited by Spakman
  • Haha 1

The home plate ump was giving the Rockies' pitchers a bunch of strike calls on pitches that were low or off the corner.  I didn't notice Flaherty or the other O's pitchers getting those kinds of calls--either I missed some, or the ump screwed us over, or our pitchers didn't do a very good job exploiting the ump's strike zone.