Your Favorite O's Podcast and Why

Idaho_OriolesFan

I've been a long time listener to Section 336. They just seem like regular guys I'd like to hang out with at a game. The talk is free flowing (they are brothers with Maryland roots) and seems to have relatable personalities. 

Bird's Eye View is my second most listened to podcast. They have a structure or regular segments, have dry / wry humor and can discuss analytics and "eye test" aspects of the game with ease. More cerebral than Sec. 336 in approach, but one I try to stay caught up on. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Yea I see him trying to push his political views too. He always likes to take a shot at someone like Santander for no vax and stupid stuff like that..as if he needs another reason to be unlikeable.  Lol

Lol good to know. Yeah if I was listening in that came out of nowhere I'd be like.. Enough of this

20 hours ago, NashLumber said:

I've been a long time listener to Section 336. They just seem like regular guys I'd like to hang out with at a game. The talk is free flowing (they are brothers with Maryland roots) and seems to have relatable personalities. 

Bird's Eye View is my second most listened to podcast. They have a structure or regular segments, have dry / wry humor and can discuss analytics and "eye test" aspects of the game with ease. More cerebral than Sec. 336 in approach, but one I try to stay caught up on. 

Thank you.. I will definitely check both of those out.

• Upvote 1

On 9/15/2023 at 2:09 PM, Sports Guy said:

I have no idea how anyone can listed to Locked on Orioles. Not that I have actually listened to him but I see his takes on Twitter and he is just awful 90% of the time.

I know he has a good following and he deserves credit for that but god he’s terrible.

X 1,000. I've tried to listen to this podcast several times as I'm desperate for O's content on my drive. I just can't. It's just so bad.

You'd think a large platform like the Locked On Podcast Network would want someone, anyone with a pulse. Nope. They just want to promote their milk bars and push thoughtless lowest common denominator drivel. The guys a turd.

• Upvote 1