Playoff Tickets

SilverRocket

I'd be surprised if it was sold out.  My link was active about 10 minutes before noon and the availability for each section would update when I changed the number of tickets.  Unfortunately, needing 4 tickets to each of the games pretty much limited me to club level down the lines, lower reserve and upper box.  

Every time I tried to add them for Field Box or Club Box they would be gone by the time I tried to add to the cart, but I went back in around 12:30 and it looked like the upper deck in Left and Right Field still had plenty available.

@AdamK

I never got an email with a code.  But about 15 minutes before 12 the online system gave me access to tickets.  It did not allow me to get more than 2 tickets, but it let me get 2 tickets to all 10 games...so I did.

The tickets that showed as available were often not and I ultimately just almost randomly picked tickets until it accepted.  I also ended up doing it in 3 transactions because it had a timer and I was afraid to lose tickets.

But I got:

1. WC #1 Sec 212  
  2. WC #2 Sec 49
  3. WC #3 Sec 226
  4. ALDS #1 Sec 87
  5. ALDS #2 Sec 316
  6. ALDS #3 Sec 226
  7. ALCS #1 Sec 87
  8. ALCS #2 Sec 87
  9. ALCS #3 Sec 13
  10. ALCS #4 Sec 53

Of course there may not be 10 games and I certainly am not going to be able to attend all of them.  Total $2,246.99 after dropping $2,500 for flex plan.  Will have to learn how to sell any I can't use.  ALCS games were all pretty steep.  

Edited by foxfield
bad math

5 minutes ago, foxfield said:

@AdamK

I never got an email with a code.  But about 15 minutes before 12 the online system gave me access to tickets.  It did not allow me to get more than 2 tickets, but it let me get 2 tickets to all 10 games...so I did.

The tickets that showed as available were often not and I ultimately just almost randomly picked tickets until it accepted.  I also ended up doing it in 3 transactions because it had a timer and I was afraid to lose tickets.

But I got:

1. WC #1 Sec 212  
  2. WC #2 Sec 49
  3. WC #3 Sec 226
  4. ALDS #1 Sec 87
  5. ALDS #2 Sec 316
  6. ALDS #3 Sec 226
  7. ALCS #1 Sec 87
  8. ALCS #2 Sec 87
  9. ALCS #3 Sec 13
  10. ALCS #4 Sec 53

Of course there may not be 10 games and I certainly am not going to be able to attend all of them.  Total $2,246.99 after dropping $2,500 for flex plan.  Will have to learn how to sell any I can't use.  ALCS games were all pretty steep.  

This whole exercise has been an education for me. Flex vs Reserve... Which Flex to get... what it means for moments like this...

I experienced almost what was advertised to me: up to 4 tix but instead of one game per series like the Flex Pro indicated, I think I could've gotten 3 within a single series (I didn't try that though).

I swear I am grayer than I was and we're not even to Oct games yet.

Good luck!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, schittenden said:

Interestingly, my email says I can buy 4 seats to three games. As a 2023 $1200 flex plan holder, I’m entitled to one game in each series with four tickets to each game. This says I can buy tickets to multiple games in a single series. 

My friend got a $2500 2024 flex plan. His presale is at noon tomorrow (2 hours after mine). When he bought, it said he got 2 tickets to two games per series. His email though says he gets 2 tickets to every game. 

This is exactly how it unfolded for me.

I got section 268 row 3 for ALDS game 2
Section 65 row 5 for ALCS game 2
Section 262 row 3 for ALCS game 3

Did not get wildcard game because we're winning the Division. Mwahahahahahaahha. :D

None of my seats contain an aisle. I have 2 Non-Aisle tix for each of the above games/sections. If anyone wants to swap similar-ish tickets (or even "worse" tickets, i.e. further away from the field) and has an aisle seat they don't need, send me a PM please. We will be really squished in there given our size, especially in section 65 for the ALCS. I'd very much like to barter non-aisle tix for someone else's aisle tix. I'll even take upper deck.

NOTE: I am not currently aware of whether the O's will allow people to swap tickets before entry on Birdland Membership tickets. I think they might verify identity; not sure. If they do, we can still get in the gate with our original tickets, then just swap tickets in the park and sit in each other's seats.

I'm 2024 Flex and my window was Noon to 2 PM today. Logged in and got 2 tickets for a WC game. Logged out and in again but was unable to get any ALDS or ALCS tickets no matter how many supposedly available options were offered. I kept getting an error window that they weren't available and needed information was missing in a little text box. I'm going to try again tonight after work.

2 hours ago, AdamK said:

This whole exercise has been an education for me. Flex vs Reserve... Which Flex to get... what it means for moments like this...

I experienced almost what was advertised to me: up to 4 tix but instead of one game per series like the Flex Pro indicated, I think I could've gotten 3 within a single series (I didn't try that though).

I swear I am grayer than I was and we're not even to Oct games yet.

Good luck!

I did 1 of my games as a 3, which opened up one set in section 84.  I feel like aiming for 4 really limited sections.  To upper levels.