Playoff Tickets

SilverRocket

14 minutes ago, ledzepp8 said:

Screw it. I got tickets to ALDS Game 3. Now I'm counting on these guys to win the division. :) 

That was the only game I could get tickets to as well. Every other game I would ask for 2 or 4 tickets, it would show the available sections, I would say "Add To Cart", and it would tell me it had no tickets within those parameters. I would click each and every section, same thing. I don't know why it offered sections with 2-4 tickets when it seemed only single tickets were available. 

56 minutes ago, Jskins2190 said:

$120 per seat for tickets in section 348 was definitely more than I wanted to pay….But F it I’m in there game 2. Also I logged in at 10 and it refreshed for about 15 mins before I got in.

Yeah I got 2 for ALDS Game 3. Section 340 Row 25. I'm pretty sure that's the very top row haha. Pretty crappy (although I don't think there's really a bad seat at OPACY). 

• Like 1

I successfully landed 4 tickets to ALDS2 and ALCS1. 300 section for both, but no complaints, I’m in the door. Ticket buying process was a breeze once I got past the holding queue. Shocked how easy and smooth it went, honestly. 

Guessing I could’ve gotten better seats had I only requested 2 seats, but my two young boys are going to be so thrilled. The 2012 and 2014 postseason games were so much fun, and I can’t wait for them to have a similar experience. Fingers crossed these two games will end up being day games with school the next day, but if not, they’ll just have to go in a little tired. Just need the Birds to win the East and make it to the ALCS!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jamalshw said:

If the Orioles win the division series, I'll be going to my first ever postseason game for Game 1 of the ALCS. I wasn't able to swing it in 2012 or 2014. I got tickets down in the LF corner so my view may not be great, but will be excited to be there and experience it in person. 

Section 74?