Bauer interested in O's

Bigbie03

Did anyone see his 3 inning exhibition? Hit 99 MPH three times in the first inning.  Splitter looked unhittable.  I hear he's a complete jerk, but the stuff is TOR stuff...

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, DocJJ said:

Did anyone see his 3 inning exhibition? Hit 99 MPH three times in the first inning.  Splitter looked unhittable.  I hear he's a complete jerk, but the stuff is TOR stuff...

200.webp?cid=790b7611jnysxeglqxan7lgh8si

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jammer7 said:

Not true. 

Agree.  Not true.  Someone will sign him.  I think if Gerritt Cole's injury shelves him for a bit, the Yankees might roll the dice...

1 minute ago, DocJJ said:

Agree.  Not true.  Someone will sign him.  I think if Gerritt Cole's injury shelves him for a bit, the Yankees might roll the dice...

Thanks for the info, Doc. A team will sign him. It likely won’t be Baltimore. But someone will sign him. He is a talented competitor, and good pitchers are hard to find. It would not surprise me if a team like the White Sox signed him and traded him at the deadline.

12 minutes ago, DocJJ said:

You forgot to mention it was against the Dodgers.  Mostly minor leaguers but still pretty funny.  He must have been amped up in a big way.  

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Yeah I read that the players on that team pay to play. So I’m assuming he did, too. 

I don’t think he gets picked up by anyone. 

I agree.  I don’t think he gets picked up.  

I know there is debate about if he had consent and stuff like that and I don't want to get into those arguments, but as I understand it there is gopro footage of some of the stuff he did with women he rendered unconscious. I believe no team is going to go out on a limb signing him when there's a risk something like that could get leaked.