Friday, April 26: Orioles return home to face Oakland

SteveA

3 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

The white pants are a major improvement over the all black.

I still hate these uniforms. The sleeve ends remind me of a menu on my son's Nintendo Switch. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jagwar said:

He's just making it easier to keep the O's from making him a QO after the season. 

I cant see people giving Santander big money this off season.  I think even if he hits 25 bombs with 75 rbi he only gets a two year contract.  Anyone see him cashing out for more?

5 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

I still hate these uniforms. The sleeve ends remind me of a menu on my son's Nintendo Switch. 

The hat is nice and they’ve grown on me overall, especially with the white pants.  I wish our record was better in them though.

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I cant see people giving Santander big money this off season.  I think even if he hits 25 bombs with 75 rbi he only gets a two year contract.  Anyone see him cashing out for more?

1 hour ago, TopGunnar said:

The fact you have an issue with Santander tells me everything I need to know about you. I want you to remember this when Santander ends up .265/30/100 this year

Right now I don't risk giving him the QO.

I don't see teams giving up a pick to sign him to a deal that beats 1/20.

Edited by Can_of_corn