Weather today?

ChuckS

The weather app on my phone isn’t showing any rain after 2 pm, and a total accumulation of 0.1” for the remainder of the day.  Doesn’t seem likely to even cause a delay.  I’m going today with my wife, who absolutely detests rain delays.   So it better not rain!

• Haha 1

I’m going to take advantage of my kids youth games getting rained out to go see the Os play.  Kiddos get the much needed day off from baseball so…..we are going to go watch baseball.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Frobby said:

The weather app on my phone isn’t showing any rain after 2 pm, and a total accumulation of 0.1” for the remainder of the day.  Doesn’t seem likely to even cause a delay.  I’m going today with my wife, who absolutely detests rain delays.   So it better not rain!

You still alive, Frobby?

This delay is ridiculous.  Wasn’t raining first 45 minutes.  Since then, not raining hard enough to stop an ongoing game.  And of course, no information about how long we have to wait.  

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

This delay is ridiculous.  Wasn’t raining first 45 minutes.  Since then, not raining hard enough to stop an ongoing game.  And of course, no information about how long we have to wait.  

Don’t throw your phone in the garbage, get in the food line now, and no advice at all on the wife.   That’s a tough one.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I can't remember when we've ever had this much rain in Baltimore in the month of May.

Honestly, a big reason I chose to move elsewhere. Obviously get homesick, so have come back a couple times a year, so far, but I just got so tired of rain 365