I hope I'm using the right venue for this

Cuellar35

3 hours ago, btdart20 said:

Get some seafood...  Jimmy's,

I endorse this. Hidden away in the left field concourse at Camden Yards is Jimmy's Famous Seafood.  I took my nephew there for his first game as an adult and he loved it. The food there is really good! It might be a little pricy but it's not much different prices than other stadium food and Jimmy's is a good experience. 

Watching the game while eating some Jimmy's Seafood Crabcake fries is amazing. *chef's kiss*

Other than Jimmy's, I think the club level where you go to get to the luxury suites have the best food places in Oriole Park. There's more options there.

Pickles Pub is a popular gathering spot before the games but if you're claustrophobic or don't like crowds, probably not recommended. It's always shoulder to shoulder packed tight in that place. Not much room to maneuver.

Next week is Fleet Week so it will be a fun time to be in the city. There is one Navy ship in the Inner Harbor that is walkable from the stadium, the other two further out but free shuttle ride away. There will also be plane flyovers on Friday.

The one place you need to go in Baltimore is Ft McHenry. It’s a great historic site but moreover it’s just at a beautiful point on the water. Also a great spot to see the flyovers.