5 losses in a row. Baltimore...we have a problem. Thread revisit...O's have no way to win the WS unless...

OnlyOneOriole

1 minute ago, RZNJ said:

That would be mighty bold.  I laid out a trade involving Kjerstad, Norby, and P Luis De León for Crochet.    Holliday for Miller?   I think the A’s have to kick something in, don’t they?   I can’t imagine us having to give up more.

A lot of posters will have a conniption that we’d even discuss this.  Lol

Yes I am sure that the As and the Os would have to add filler.  Preferably the As adding a starter....but I mean the Os are built to win now.  And tomorrow...and the day after that. 

The As?  They are a few years off after moving to Vegas.

To me that seems like a really good trade for both sides.   Heston you work a trade with maybe someone like the White sox with Fedde...with filler of course.

IMO if you add those 2 pitchers and another middle reliever?  We are the immediate WS favs and it really isn't even close.

6 hours ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I made it clear throughout this thread that 5 losses is no big deal.  I said that many times.   I also made it very clear that the problem was the pitching.  So I am not sure what you are harping on about.

And btw, the "Baltimore....we have a problem" line was taken from the Apollo 13 space mission and then the movie.  

82529e76fd4e9d9459275aa5cb22c600.jpg

Thank you for explaining the origin of "Baltimore we have a problem."  So you say the movie was quoting from the actual Apollo 13 mission?  Wow.  🙄