July 19th @ Rangers

For whatever reason, this Texas CityConnect is one of my faves of them all.

Well except the pants with the white piping are a little weird, but I like the jersey 

Edited by justD

Just now, Chavez Ravine said:

Rant alert. I hate how replay has turned every exciting athletic play into a bureaucratic adjudication.  

Ohhhh that kinda rolls off the tongue nicely - bureaucratic adjudication. Haha 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I would have kept Irvin over Povich.
    • I would have kept air in over Povich.
    • I saw Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band at Camden Yards Friday night and they strung together multiple hits. Best thing I've seen at Camden all summer. In their nonstop 3 1/2 hour performance they practically burned the place down with Bruce pushing 74 years old. Here's hoping the Orioles can rally themselves and produce some magic of their own as the season winds down. Spot on post by the way.
    • I realized my mistake after posting the thread.  Good catch @Frobby
    • BAL tiebreakers  WON OVER BOS 
WON OVER KC WON OVER SEA vs CLE LOST  vs HOU LOST  NYY over CLE Currently     6-4 over NYY    3-0 over MINN     1-2  vs DET 2 weeks left  Playoff Magic number is 6 Magic number for home WC is 10 Added magic number for BAL for teams    AL Playoff Picture EAST                              GB               GL   MN NYY      87-63                                   12 BAL      84-66                3.0             12 CENTRAL CLE          86-64                              12 KC            82-68             4.0           12     (10)  MINN        79-70            6.5            13      (9) WEST HOU        81-68           - -            13 SEA          77-73          4.5           12        WC BAL          84-66 KC             82-68                 MINN        79-70 ————————————————— DET           77-73                2.5.           12  (6) SEA           77-73                2.5            12  (5) BOS          75-75               4.5             12  (3) SCHEDULES BAL  SF (3) DET (3) @NYY (3) @MIN (3) NYY  @SEA (3) @OAK (3) BAL (3) PIT (3) BOS @TB (3) MINN (3) @TOR (3) TB (3) —————————————————————— CLE MINN (4) @STL (3) CIN (2) HOU (3)  MINN @CLE (4) @BOS (3) MIA (3) BAL (3)  KC DET (3) SF (3) @WAS (3) @ATL (3)  DET @KC (3) @ BAL (3) TB (3) CWS (3) ———————————————————— SEA NYY (3) @TEX (3) @HOU (3) OAK (3)  HOU SD (3) LAA (4) SEA (3) @CLE (3)
    • I think the downside scenario is more likely to resemble the recent Jays.   However, there is also a decent possibility that Red Sox and/or Yankees become dominant over the next few years.  I think the Red Sox young core (Durran, Roman Anthony, Casas, Rafaela, Abreu, Marcelo Mayer, Kyle Teel, Kristian Campbell, Miguel Bleis + Devers) is as good or better than ours and they are going to have a lot of payroll capacity.  The Yankees could return Cole and Soto along with Judge and good young pitching - even if the rest of the lineup is middling they will be tough.  As a result, I’m trying to enjoy the season and not to get too down despite it seeming like a slog.  As frustrating as it has been, it’s still better than being out of contention in September. I’m hoping that all of the Orioles Magic is just being saved up for the playoffs unlike last year. 
  • Popular Contributors