O's July swoon

wildcard

8 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Wow I just am bummed now.  Worried we won't get help at the trade deadline and worried we might give away too much.  I am not good at stress. 

As the Orioles are "Free Fallin"

Maybe it would help if you tell us what's on your mind concerning the Orioles.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

If we are free falling the Yankees are on a “Highway to Hell” right now. Can’t believe they have been even worse than us.

True, but unfortunately we missed chances to put some real distance between us and them.

32 minutes ago, baltimoriole said:

Isn’t Robinson Cano hitting like 475 in that Mexican league. Sign him too. I’m sure their stats will transfer.

This team isn’t worth sacrificing the top 4 prospects for. Not sure how they’ll get pitching for the future, but not worth trying to salvage this season.

Plus I didn't know signing TB would entail  us trading our top 4 prospects.

Unless you have info that I am not privy to.  If you do?

Please share. 

7 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Please explain why he is a POS?  Because you were told by the left wing woke media that he is a POS?  A rapist misogynist woman beater?

Because last I knew?  The girl that accused him of anything was shown to be a liar and he was completely exonerated. 

You seem very angry at the world.  Try some breathing exercises!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EdwinRip said:

You seem very angry at the world.  Try some breathing exercises!

I am angry lol?  I am the one willing to give a guy who was blackballed another chance.  The only people who are angry are those who feel so high horsed that they want to ban a guy from pitching in MLB again despite being never charged....with anything.

THAT is angry. 

It’s pretty amazing how all 4 of the top teams seemed to fall off at the exact same time.  As bad ad we have been we still hold the 3rd best record in the league.  Yankees, Guardians, Orioles, Mariners and Dodgers are all paying poorly. .  

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Please explain why he is a POS?  Because you were told by the left wing woke media that he is a POS?  A rapist misogynist woman beater?

Because last I knew?  The girl that accused him of anything was shown to be a liar and he was completely exonerated. 

This false narrative of him being "innocent or exonerated" is tedious.  He was found quilty of violating MLB's Joint Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Policy.  And that's not up for debate-that's a fact.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Gunnar: 736 OPS

Adley: 541 OPS

Westburg: 711 OPS

Mounty: 553 OPS

OHearn and Santander are hitting but the bottom of the lineup is largely a black hole so often.  Cowser has been getting better results lately and you were without Kjerstad for some of the games.

But if those 4 arent hitting and you are playing McCann, Mateo, Mullins and Hays with that, the lineup is going to struggle.

Those 4 were 0-12 tonight