July 26 - Padres vs Orioles

86this

2 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

People talk about Coby Mayos errors...Gunnar now has 13 errors, and then theres Kjerstad botching it...this is why this team is falling apart...

Kjerstad is going to be a STAR. You've told us so. I'm sure if he keeps making plays like that you'll be right.

Just now, allquixotic said:

Can't pitch, can't hit, can't field... the woes continue ANOTHER freaking day... we're on the brink of no longer being in contention, just need another week of this suckage.

Don't forget running into two outs on the same at bat on the basepaths

Henderson has been getting way too reliant on these super odd trying to make every throw a side arm super athletic looking play,

Just throw the damn ball to first base in a normal overhand manner.

The Heston attempt at a fly ball catch?   He looked like a person who has never played the OF before.

I said this before but he needs to be put into a package with JH for a top elite pitcher.

He can go. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Grod has a bad feeling too...once again, the 6th and a high pitch count did damage for him...once again we cant score runs to give Grod much of a cushion..

GROD I understand he has been struggling.....but cmon.....finish 6 innings.  That being said I think Smith sucks but this is not his fault.

The D let him down big time. 

11 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

People talk about Coby Mayos errors...Gunnar now has 13 errors, and then theres Kjerstad botching it...this is why this team is falling apart...

I said this a few weeks ago.  Gunnar imo has let the hype get to him.  He will learn but he tries to make every play an instagram play instead of playing basic baseball. 

Edited by OnlyOneOriole
  • Downvote 1