July 26 - Padres vs Orioles

86this

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

There is no way that should have been scored anything but an error for Kjerstad. 

It was an error 100%.  Not only only did he bumble rumble and stumble on his way back to the wall, which made everything more difficult.  But the ball was in HIS GLOVE.  Right in the pocket.  But because he is so uncoordinated he just dropped it. 

I am sorry if this offends anyone....but look at this face.  He looks like he has no idea what is going on half of the time.  He looks stunned. 

It sounds (and looks) like the Padres go up the plate with a strategy other than trying to knock the ball out of the park, and that it works pretty well. How does that happen? Do they have hitting coaches that the players listen to?

1 minute ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

It was an error 100%.  Not only only did he bumble rumble and stumble on his way back to the wall, which made everything more difficult.  But the ball was in HIS GLOVE.  Right in the pocket.  But because he is so uncoordinated he just dropped it. 

I am sorry if this offends anyone....but look at this face.  He looks like he has no idea what is going on half of the time.  He looks stunned. 

What about the throw from Gunnar? Didnt you say that is always scored against the 1B these days?

This offense is so bad, I dont understand. These other teams foul off pitch after pitch after pitch. Hit singles, situational hitting, move runners over, walk. We just over aggressive swing early and often.

Just now, terpoh said:

What about the throw from Gunnar? Didnt you say that is always scored against the 1B these days?

I already said a few posts back that GH is getting way too involved in making a play look pretty instead of just getting a basic out.

I mean....I literally just said this 5 minutes ago.