8/06 @ Toronto (Cito still sucks)

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

I'm probably going to one of the Nats games and haven't decided which yet, so there/s a 50/50 chance I get a rope cap.    But that isn't my motivation in going.

We will be at that Wednesday game but if we did not have tickets we would not have rushed to get them for that.

11 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I think the Orioles seem to have a long history of under performing against struggling pitchers. I cant prove it, but it sure feels that way.

Well, we are one of only 3 teams in MLB averaging over 5 runs per game.   So if we aren't doing well vs struggling pitchers, we must be beating the hell out of better ones.

<shrug>

If we stay one of the top scoring teams in the league i don't really care if we do worse vs one class of pitchers and do better than another class.   Having a top offense is the important thing and we do.

Just now, SteveA said:

Well, we are one of only 3 teams in MLB averaging over 5 runs per game.   So if we aren't doing well vs struggling pitchers, we must be beating the hell out of better ones.

<shrug>

If we stay one of the top scoring teams in the league i don't really care if we do worse vs one class of pitchers and do better than another class.   Having a top offense is the important thing and we do.

They are averaging 6 runs a game since break. Should be at least 8 runs.