Orioles vs. Rays 4/10/09 Game 1

Mooreisbetter27

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baez's stuff has looked nasty thus far. If he keeps this up, he will have to be considered either 1) for the rotation or 2) for the 7th or 8th inning when we have the lead.

That tailing fastball is going to break a lot of bats.

Really good to hear. I don't get to actually watch many games so hearing that Baez stuff looks and I quote "Nasty" is great. Hopefully he can continue to be big for the BP

Let's see how smart a decision that will look in June - scratch that, May when the pen is gassed...

Riiight. Baez can go another inning or 2 if need be. We should be playing to win games because the season is not lost yet.

Do the same rules apply on MLBTV? Excuse my ignorance...

Almost exactly. I think there might be some tiny specific diff about the time blocks that Fox and ESPN have but, other than that, the same stupid rules apply... I'm 500 miles from Tampa but never can watch the O's play the Rays, except for the Game Mix screen, so it's one-eighth of the screen along with 7 other games all at once... getting the Rays audio feed...

Let's see how smart a decision that will look in June - scratch that, May when the pen is gassed...

Over-react much? None of these guys is used to throwing a ton of pitches yet.

You act like the season is a month old. Look at the dang calendar: it's not.

Almost exactly. I think there might be some tiny specific diff about the time blocks that Fox and ESPN have but, other than that, the same stupid rules apply... I'm 500 miles from Tampa but never can watch the O's play the Rays, except for the Game Mix screen, so it's one-eight of the screen along with 7 other games all at once... getting the Rays audio feed...

Use a proxy and you'll be able to watch.

Over-react much? None of these guys is used to throwing a ton of pitches yet.

You act like the season is a month old. Look at the dang calendar: it's not.

We shouldn't care one iota what happens to Hendrickson.

He's fodder. We should care about Trembley burning out the bullpen like he did last season. So far it seems more of the same...

Archived