9/2 Orioles vs White Sox (Burnes Get Right or Continue to Flounder Game)

LookitsPuck

Just now, Pushmonkey said:

Good thing Mayo was not playing third he might have missed that rocket. 

I am no longer allowed to criticise anyone if Mayo doesnt start.(per Frobby)..but theres no question in my mind, we need his bat, even as a DH,,the kid needs at bats...Emannuel Rivera isnt our future..Mayo is..

• Upvote 2

Right now, I don't even want to see Burnes on the mound. Never seen a guy comes up so small when his team needs him. He's just not "the" guy. 

To come out on a perfectly beautiful day and allow two runs to the White Sox in the first inning is absolutely embarrassing. I mean, I know he's not trying to suck, but does anyone trust him at all? 

This is the White Sox!!! lol 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

I am no longer allowed to criticise anyone if Mayo doesnt start.(per Frobby)..but theres no question in my mind, we need his bat, even as a DH,,the kid needs at bats...Emannuel Rivera isnt our future..Mayo is..

Rivera should not be starting of Mayo in any possible way.

• Upvote 2

Just now, dystopia said:

Offense better show up today.

1st inning really wasn't on Burnes. Bad luck, bad defense. Looks bad given his recent struggles though.

Yeah he’s lost the benefit of the doubt at this point. There’s zero reason he shouldn’t absolutely shut this team down.