Sept 17 -- Suarez vs Cy Snell.

ShoelesJoe

Just now, Dunk35 said:

Im all in favor of trading Coby Mayo for a TOR SP, if possible. His value has to be plummeting with this atrocious showing though. 

His value did not go up. Maybe get him with a some real hitting coaches and see what happens. This swing from the hip, upper cut, trying to pull everything crap is awful.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

The fact that Mayo has made ZERO adjustments has me concerned. He constantly pulls off the ball and looks to be trying pull every pitch over the left field fence. He has zero chance of hitting offspeed or right hand breaking balls. 

What are the hitting coaches working with him on? Are they working with him?  

We have hitting coaches? When did that happen. They appear good at writing stuff down.

5 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

Get Eloy off this team.

How this guy was actually traded for and  is still on the team is a MAJOR red flag as far as Elias and his GM abilities.   I don't think he has the ability to draft players beyond the second round. 

Eloy is a black hole that sucks more of his teammates into his own black hole.  Fyi a black hole has so much gravity that even light cannot escape.

That is Eloy. 

Just now, HardlyRocked said:

How this guy was actually traded for and  is still on the team is a MAJOR red flag as far as Elias and his GM abilities.   I don't think he has the ability to draft players beyond the second round. 

Eloy is a black hole that sucks more of his teammates into his own black hole.  Fyi a black hole has so much gravity that even light cannot escape.

That is Eloy. 

I just don't know who else would be better?

(and don't say Norby)