9/21 Povich vs Olson

LookitsPuck

Everyone was thinking WS after the win yesterday, now the team will be swept in the WC.

It's baseball. It gives you hope, then takes it away. Just need to keep grinding (and try to eliminate the mistakes going forward).

When I saw the Tiger’s infielder running full speed with his back to the infield, chasing after the “tweener”, in my mind I was anticipating Kevin Brown’s excited call of Holiday tagging and swiftly crossing home plate for the win. I was absolutely stunned to look up and see Holiday passively standing at third base.

18 minutes ago, royalstillman said:

As a fan dating back to 1966,I say without hesitation,this team is the least fun I have ever seen. 

That’s when I signed on.  

And you are right.  I’m out of words I guess.   

if you saw Planes Trains and Automobiles where Steve Martins rental car is not in its space….watching this team is that level of  industrial strength frustration   

3 minutes ago, yeoledugger said:

When I saw the Tiger’s infielder running full speed with his back to the infield, chasing after the “tweener”, in my mind I was anticipating Kevin Brown’s excited call of Holiday tagging and swiftly crossing home plate for the win. I was absolutely stunned to look up and see Holiday passively standing at third base.

It’s like theses guys and coaches have never been around baseball before.  It really is