9/24 - How about we clinch some playoffs tonight vs. the MFY!

spleen1015

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I posted that after seeing him uppercut miss strike 2. The bat head had a kink in it. I think he wasn't seeing breaking ball too well.

He did have more of an uppercut than he did last week.   Last week he was content to hit a line drive to left.   O'Hearn has taken any semblance of launch angle out of his swing for months now. It seems the approach changes from series to series. 

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

OMG How did Zach Hampie end up with that home run ball???

I will never understand why adults care about catching homerun balls (that aren't money balls of course).

I will never understand why adults care about Hampie catching homerun balls.

Just now, CynBeth said:

Me too! So sick of him and Soto.

I don't like playing against Judge and I hate that he gets so much air time as a Yankee, but I respect his game.   He is a great ball player that I would love to have on my team.   I am amazed that he maintains his health and high level of play year after year with his size and long limbs. 

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I will never understand why adults care about catching homerun balls (that aren't money balls of course).

I will never understand why adults care about Hampie catching homerun balls.

For some people, they never got that when they were kids. For some adults, what they missed out on as kids, becomes an interest when as an adult.