Will you watch the next two games?

Frobby

Sooner than I would like there will be no Orioles baseball to watch.   So I will be watching.

I expect today's line to include. Holliday SS,  Rivera 3B, Urias 2B,   Slater LF, Kjerstad RF.

Pitchers will be whoever is healthy and has not pitched so much lately.

We could see Baker optioned and McDermott or Rogers called up.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Frobby said:

The next two games are about as meaningless as it gets.   Will you be watching anyway?   

I’m sure I’ll see parts of both games and will make an effort to see the last couple of innings if they’re winning or the game is close.   But I’m not going to plan my weekend around it, that’s for sure.  

Mostly what I care about is (1) don’t let anyone get hurt and (2) don’t overuse the bullpen guys we’re going to need in close games.   

This is what I don't like about the limited expanded roster and the stupid limit of pitchers. I'd rather we throw as many Norfolk guys as we can for these last two games. Save for someone who hasn't worked in a few days. I know we were rusty last year, but these relievers have a finite number of pitches/innings they can throw. So yes, I will peak in at the games and tracking them to see how we use the various pitchers. 

48 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Sooner than I would like there will be no Orioles baseball to watch.   So I will be watching.

I expect today's line to include. Holliday SS,  Rivera 3B, Urias 2B,   Slater LF, Kjerstad RF.

Pitchers will be whoever is healthy and has not pitched so much lately.

We could see Baker optioned and McDermott or Rogers called up.

I think you will see Westburg and Mountcastle in the game, more like rehab for them. Maybe not nine innings, but at least 2 AB's.

6 minutes ago, AlbNYfan said:

I think you will see Westburg and Mountcastle in the game, more like rehab for them. Maybe not nine innings, but at least 2 AB's.

Westburg said he is not 100%.   What that means for his play over the next two games I  don't know.   I think he gets two at bats on Sunday just to stay sharp.