Mets-Braves tiebreaker?

Wavetrapper

And now the Mets are still pitching Severino in G2?   That's ridiculous.   Since Friday they have used Manaea, Quintana, Peterson, Megill, and now Severino.   That means they will go into the wild card series using Adrian Houser or Jose Butto?   Why in the world do you start Severino here???

And the Braves are starting an opener, Grant Holmes, a RH reliever, and presumably following him up with Sale.

Today I learned Jose Iglesias has hit .400 for a month again - this time in a more meaningful team context than on the 2020 Orioles.

Lindor, Albies, top closers - now Chris Sale has to work.

With Ohtani's finish and Lindor's back strain, I guess that settled MVP but I hope voters maybe at least didn't click Send until after this game.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

And now the Mets are still pitching Severino in G2?   That's ridiculous.   Since Friday they have used Manaea, Quintana, Peterson, Megill, and now Severino.   That means they will go into the wild card series using Adrian Houser or Jose Butto?   Why in the world do you start Severino here???

And the Braves are starting an opener, Grant Holmes, a RH reliever, and presumably following him up with Sale.

OK, the Mets may finally have gone away from Severino.   ESPN now shows Lucchesi starting, though CBS and Rotowire still show Severino.