Would you say that the Tigers rebuild is more successful than the O's?

wildcard

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Would you trade their roster and farm system for ours?

I don't know enough about the Tigers system to answer that.   I know the O's farm system is probably not #1 anymore.  That's why I asked the question.

Just now, wildcard said:

I don't know enough about the Tigers system to answer that.   I know the O's farm system is probably not #1 anymore.  That's why I asked the question.

Seems like you asked the question because the Tigers have had more postseason success, not because of farm system rankings.

Good question.  Hard to say.  I really like Meadows, Carpenter, and Greene as players.  I think the big difference comes down to Hinch.  He was a great hire, checkered past aside.  He has had a lot of success in the past and I think that helps steady the ship.  

Goota say, they have gotten a lot of mileage out of a starting pitcher name Undecided. Plus some guy named Skubal. To answer the question, they came on faster and have sustained their first year into the playoffs longer - so they are the rebuild darlings of the moment. I'm rooting they keep going!!!! Until next year of course.