5/26 Blue Jays at Orioles

PaulFolk

Jones is becoming a must watch at-bat kind of player. I'd hate to be a Seattle fan and see the O's boxscores every morning.

By the way, the Zaun to the bench comment was just another in the long line of sarcasm on the internet going unnoticed. How can anyone think that comment was serious?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jones is becoming a must watch at-bat kind of player. I'd hate to be a Seattle fan and see the O's boxscores every morning.

By the way, the Zaun to the bench comment was just another in the long line of sarcasm on the internet going unnoticed. How can anyone think that comment was serious?

I was on it bro. I saw it!

Indeed, here comes Albers to pitch the 6th.

Berken leaves the game in line for a win. He did a rather respectable job.

I hope the pen holds onto it for him. He worked out of a lot of jams tonight. Compared to how most of the young pitchers in the system have looked coming up over the last few years, it's nice to see a kid with poise like that.

Indeed, here comes Albers to pitch the 6th.

Berken leaves the game in line for a win. He did a rather respectable job.

Danced on the tightrope a couple of times but managed not to get crushed. Good job for the young man.

It's not too hard to believe anything when theres someone in here that calls for Markakis to be traded every game. :)

Archived