6/2 Orioles @ M's

24HOR

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So unlucky. Those have to be unearned runs right?

Not yet. Even the SEA TV guys said that should've been an out.

Since I'm enjoying listening to Not-Buck, what did Buck say? That it was a mess, or that "he almost got it, it was just off his glove"?

Reimold went back... turned the other direction, put his glove up feebly while running back and had it glance off the top of his glove. The ball bounced to the wall and Cesar's throw to the plate was on target but late.
Liner to deep left that Nolan got a late jump on and the ball hit off the end of his glove, but he should have had it.

Should be an error but they ruled it a double.

Thank you. That is a shame. Riemold needs something big to help him get through these past two games.

Good job Mora!

EriK drops that restaurant quality curve on unsuspecting hitters at any time. Mercy.

Can't we get him back when he's an FA, MacPhail? Open up the checkbook.

Suppose we have:

Bedard

Tillman

Hill/Patton (if he's OK after this season ends--let's give that valuable arm time)

Arrieta

One of Berken/Hernandez/Bergy

Guts to someone for something; others in AAA/bullpen

I can see us solidly competing with (and overtaking) BOS and NYY with such a rotation as it gains collective experience.

Not yet. Even the SEA TV guys said that should've been an out.

Since I'm enjoying listening to Not-Buck, what did Buck say? That it was a mess, or that "he almost got it, it was just off his glove"?

I'm listening to SEA telecast too. The older gentleman has an old school baseball broadcaster voice. I dig it.

That was scored a hit, they gave him an error for that? The scoring has been strange this year, for sure.

i was only guessing...i don't know if any Error was charged that inning. as yahoo/gameday can be unreliable once in awhile

I dont get MASN2...is this game going to show up on MASN?

Hopefully they will switch the O's game over to MASN HD as soon as the three people that are watching NATS XTRA go to bed. My guide says the O's game will be in HD as soon as the NATS post game show is over.

Archived