O's Getting Serious About Sano?

Lucky Jim

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sano is an awesome kid and always has a smile. Everyone likes him, but I'm his agent so I am a little biased.

He's never going to be Ozzie Smith defensively, but neither is Jeter. He has decent range, very good hands, a cannon arm. He needs to work on his release.

Sano is an awesome kid and always has a smile. Everyone likes him, but I'm his agent so I am a little biased.

He's never going to be Ozzie Smith defensively, but neither is Jeter. He has decent range, very good hands, a cannon arm. He needs to work on his release.

Figured you might be a bit biased :)

Hey man, thanks for stopping by and answering some questions. Everyone around here is excited that the O's have shown interest. We'd love to sign him.

Figured you might be a bit biased :)

Hey man, thanks for stopping by and answering some questions. Everyone around here is excited that the O's have shown interest. We'd love to sign him.

But will we "show him the money"?

I have my doubts about that.

Does he hit to all fields or is he considered a pull hitter? I apologize if this has already been asked. How are his walks to strikeouts? Can he speak any English? Has he been to the US before or off the island?

He hits to all fields. He has a very short compact swing with tremendous impact at contact. I don't think he will strike out that much as he climbs b/c of his short fast swing. He does not speak English except for telling you what his name is and saying he is good. He was going to go on a trip to the States with a Latin American all-star team sponsored by MLB, but the sponsors pulled out and the trip was cancelled.

Liquid,

How does the bidding work? Does every team make secret bids or are the bids out in the open? Is there a deadline for signing? Do you continue to negotiate with all bidders until you simply get to the highest bid?

Thanks for your answers. Obviously don't expect mention of any specific teams.

Liquid,

How does the bidding work? Does every team make secret bids or are the bids out in the open? Is there a deadline for signing? Do you continue to negotiate with all bidders until you simply get to the highest bid?

Thanks for your answers. Obviously don't expect mention of any specific teams.

I like these questions and am very interested in the responses.

Archived