Orioles Draft Room

MLB channel just showed it. Looked like 8 guys sitting around a blonde formica table. Then they showed the Indians draft room which was tiered with three long tables and like 20 guys. D-Backs draft room looked to have about 15 guys with long tables arranged in the shape of a rectangle.

Don't know if it means anything, but it was pretty sad the difference.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MLB channel just showed it. Looked like 8 guys sitting around a blonde formica table. Then they showed the Indians draft room which was tiered with three long tables and like 20 guys. D-Backs draft room looked to have about 15 guys with long tables arranged in the shape of a rectangle.

LOL. You gotta be kidding me, huh? I don't care if our draft room has one guy sitting on the throne, as long as that one guy makes good picks.

LOL. You gotta be kidding me, huh? I don't care if our draft room has one guy sitting on the throne, as long as that one guy makes good picks.

I wasn't saying it mattered, just kind of funny how cheap the Orioles' setup looked in comparison to others.

If it means anything... it should mean the Orioles have their draft board and are planning on sticking to it.

Having a boat load of people together typically doesn't mean a consensus has been reached. Usually you have trouble getting five people to agree on anything! Relax it means nothing bad about the Orioles. Perhaps the Indians are just playing to draft hype.

I Thought the Oriole war room looked a lot better than the Indians.

I Thought the Oriole war room looked a lot better than the Indians.

So, where are all these draft rooms? Do they all meet somewhere, or do they all stay home at their own team's HQ and do it over the phone, or what?

Seems to me all you need is some guys, some laptops, some phones... you could do it from a van by the lake...

Archived