Was firing Mazzone a good thing?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Was firing Mazzone a good thing?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not assuming....Just passing along what I have been told in regards to Crowley.

And how many times have we gotten info from insiders that, for whatever reason, doesn't pan out? Be careful before saying things like "that's what is going to happen." As you've said countless times yourself, things can change at the last minute.

And how many times have we gotten info from insiders that, for whatever reason, doesn't pan out? Be careful before saying things like "that's what is going to happen." As you've said countless times yourself, things can change at the last minute.

I have already stated that unless Crowley resigns......

There's the old quote attributed to Einstein:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Since we're keeping the same hitting coach, let's hope they at least change the bats. All of our positional starters are 30+, I believe, (w/ exception of Nick) and probably aren't going to get offensively better. And the wonderful mantra of "pitching and defense" isn't going to get this group into the playoffs anytime soon. IMHO, of course.

Archived