9/8 Matinee in the Bronx: Send in the Janitors

TGO

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice job!

Let's get a little insurance! Do we see Hernandez for the 8th? Johnson back out there?

I hope we don't see Hernandez. He has a penchant to give up the long ball, and in a 1 run game, I think I'd go with another option. I really, REALLY, want us to sweep this team in NY so I can give my Commander crap.

I must say how nice it is to see such a following of an O's early afternoon game in the middle of September. Usually when I am at work during an afternoon game, there is maybe 2 pages for the whole game, nice to see others as excited as I am to watch the O's play spoiler.....

Did they say if Jorge was unavailable? I'm following the game on my phone.

They don't think he is unavailable. They think Girardi wants to give him a day off but they pointed out that: 1) tomorrow is a day off, and 2) they also have Moeller on the bench who could catch if they don't want Posada to catch.

They don't think he is unavailable. They think Girardi wants to give him a day off but they pointed out that: 1) tomorrow is a day off, and 2) they also have Moeller on the bench who could catch if they don't want Posada to catch.

Thanks!

Bologna

Archived