Os vs evil ones....9/17/2010

cindyluvsbrady

it will come trust me. I've been in Baltimore when the O's filled Memorial Stadium, when it was hard to get a ticket. When it was a status symbol to have O's seats. I really hope that returns. I really do.

I hope to come down there to a crowded stadium soon. Can't always see the birds at Stankee Stadium.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope to come down there to a crowded stadium soon. Can't always see the birds at Stankee Stadium.

the difference is you would be greeted gladly now and beat down then. (unless you wore O's garb) I have memories of Yanks fans beat down in the upper decks of Memorial Stadium. Some things are just unseemly and rooting for the yanks in Baltimore is one of those things, or used to be. In the 70's, fair weather or otherwise yanks fans did not trespass on Memorial Stadium. I don't advocate violence, but it served its purpose then. Just saying.

the difference is you would be greeted gladly now and beat down then. (unless you wore O's garb) I have memories of Yanks fans beat down in the upper decks of Memorial Stadium. Some things are just unseemly and rooting for the yanks in Baltimore is one of those things, or used to be. In the 70's, fair weather or otherwise yanks fans did not trespass on Memorial Stadium. I don't advocate violence, but it served its purpose then. Just saying.

Bite your tongue. This body hasn't touched Yankee garb in over 25 years.

Bite your tongue. This body hasn't touched Yankee garb in over 25 years.

my apologies then, I understand the sentiment. Again, my apologies, but I stand by my O's since like 1969 season when I was 5. Born and raised an O's and Colt's fan. That has morphed into O's and Ravens, but that is a different story. I was born in '64 in Baltimore, tough to separate the man from his town.

Archived