Postseason.TV

Elrod

Has anyone tried out the Postseason.TV subscription for $9.95? I was expecting the produced broadcast with the option to choose different angles if I wish. Instead, you just get the raw video feed and the angles don't sync up, so it's almost impossible to see an entire play. Also, the streaming video was choppy and often froze up, even though my computer meets their recommended requirements. Overall a very frustrating experience. After one day I have requested a refund.

Has anyone tried out the Postseason.TV subscription for $9.95? I was expecting the produced broadcast with the option to choose different angles if I wish. Instead, you just get the raw video feed and the angles don't sync up, so it's almost impossible to see an entire play. Also, the streaming video was choppy and often froze up, even though my computer meets their recommended requirements. Overall a very frustrating experience. After one day I have requested a refund.

Yeah, I was watching the Rays/Rangers game yesterday on the iPhone yesterday. At first, the idea of 8 different camera angles was pretty awesome, but then I realized their was no "hybrid" option where I could just watch the normal telecast. Its good enough in a pinch and since I didn't pay extra for it, it works fine. But it certainly would be irritating if I paid specifically for it.

Archived