Travis Snider Made the Playoffs

mdbdotcom

I hadn't realized the Pirates had picked him up. He didn't play a whole lot for them (16 games, 29 PA) and didn't do particularly well (.699 OPS). I have no ill will towards the guy. I just wish he had played better. I really don't care if he's the World Series MVP at this point; it wouldn't bother me at all.

I hadn't realized the Pirates had picked him up. He didn't play a whole lot for them (16 games, 29 PA) and didn't do particularly well (.699 OPS). I have no ill will towards the guy. I just wish he had played better. I really don't care if he's the World Series MVP at this point; it wouldn't bother me at all.

I think he arrived at spring training with a lot of people expecting him to be the new Nick, instead of just Travis Snider. Too much to live up to.

I think he arrived at spring training with a lot of people expecting him to be the new Nick, instead of just Travis Snider. Too much to live up to.

I just wanted him to be a close facsimile to 2014 Travis Snider. Honesty, I didn't think it was a bad move at all at the time we made it. But it did not pay dividends, that's for sure.

Archived