Orioles sign Vlad

Peace21

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My conspiracy brain is smelling a rat. I don't think AM would cave that much. Unless he had a deal in place for Reimold/Pie/Scott and needed to nail down Vlad to make it work. The acquisition of Winn almost at the same time makes me think the deal could nivolve Pie. Who knows?

My conspiracy brain is smelling a rat. I don't think AM would cave that much. Unless he had a deal in place for Reimold/Pie/Scott and needed to nail down Vlad to make it work. The acquisition of Winn almost at the same time makes me think the deal could nivolve Pie. Who knows?

I don't think Winn can play center, so a Pie trade still doesn't make sense.

In response to "what has Pie done to earn the LF spot": I'm not saying he is going to be the future but what I said before and what I still assert is that we will not be able to fairly see if Pie should be part of the future. The O's still won't be in playoff contention and meanwhile we don't see if Pie should be part of our rebuilding moving forward.

Vlad is fun but makes very little sense in the future outlook IMO.

I don't see a trade. I see Peter wanting Vlad. He stepped in is my guess.

Gotta love this

jeffzrebiecsun Jeff Zrebiec

#Orioles' Roberts on Guerrero addition: "This is probably the most excited I’ve been in nine years."

Roberts and Markakis have to be very happy with all of the signings, its the first time they have had solid parts surrounding them up and down the lineup.

Archived