"I like what he's doing on the court."

Gary is not leaving until he gets 700 wins which should happen in the next two years. Does he go all out to recruit? No! Will he change? It's a little late but he does try more than some give him credit for on OH. The player from Columbia,MD named Whittington (not sure about this spelling) was at a recent home game and I'm pretty sure the Sun said Gary went to one of his HS games. How you can develop a big ego in college coaching and ever go into a shell(Terrapin of course) when it comes to recruiting is beyond me. The Billy Packer comments are sure to stir the fire inside GW. Message to Gary.....go get some shooters and a big man that likes to throw his weight around under the basket.

There are times I can't stand Gary and there are times I think he is a good coach. There are a lot of us like this. If the 2011-2012 season is like this one there will be even more empty seats and I think his days will be numbered at College Park. I hope he can end the last 2 years of his contract on a positive note and retire with dignity.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived