Orioles vs Yankees 4/24/2011 The Brawls?

weams

Got to love the start Arrieta put together today. After the first couple pitches I though he would be done fast, instead he racks up nine K's and only hold the Yankees to one run after that two run shot by Granderson. He had our back today, hopefully our offense can turn it around.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got to love the start Arrieta put together today. After the first couple pitches I though he would be done fast, instead he racks up nine K's and only hold the Yankees to one run after that two run shot by Granderson. He had our back today, hopefully our offense can turn it around.

AND, he could have had 2 runs over 6 innings if Izzy and Roberts had turned that double play.

Please don't ever unban OldFan!! He'd have a lot of material on Markakis.

I'm starting to think that this year is going to be a bad combination of guys falling off cliffs offensively and finally finding out that some of our players our not as talented as we think when they are at bat.

Yankees pull Garcia off the scrap heap, we get Duke:(

Were the O's interested in Garcia? If not, why not? Anyone know? BTW, Markakis now at the Mendoza line... When do you sit him down (if only for a game)? He's making big money.

Archived