vs. MARINERS 5/11

OFFNY

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! 1-2-3 save!

O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!! O's Win!!!

Don't even want to watch tonight. Here's hoping Tillman suprises and gives us a chance.
Hoping for a reverse lock tonight. Doesn't look good on paper, but thats why they play the game.

The reverse jinx only works if you truely believe what you are saying. I didn't want to watch tonight. I was expecting the worst.

That was a great game; it certainly beat the pants off of the nail-chewer last night. Can anyone tell me who the other announcer was on WBAL tonight? I know Joe Angel, but there was a new guy that I haven't heard before, and he had a lot of very in-depth insight. I really enjoyed his comments, as they seemed to flow from a lot of experience. It sounded like he could well be the pitching coach!

Archived