What do expect from Chris Davis?

wildcard

At his current walk rate, Davis will surpass his 2012 walk total in two weeks. In less than half the PAs.

Wow that is a crazy stat... Davis is going to start getting Bonds-like treatment in the lineup if he continues to hit like this

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow that is a crazy stat... Davis is going to start getting Bonds-like treatment in the lineup if he continues to hit like this

What a wonderful season he is having.

Tony seemed to be pretty high on him at the time of the 2011 trade. Things have really turned out well for us.

It's insane that the guy has had an OPS over .900 throughout his MiL career. I know a lot of that comes from the divisions he played in, but still...that is impressive.

That said, I expect him to be around .700 OPS. Anything above that is icing on the cake.

So far, there's a lot of icing on that cake! :)

Waaaaaaay to many names I never wanted to see again in this thread. Chris Richard. Josh Bell, Jake Fox. *shudder*

Jake Fox was the funniest one. I remember thinking he would be a decent player, but honestly, until today, I doubt I'd even thought of him since 2011. Thank God!

You realize Chris Davis could literally crush you with a pinky finger, right? Better hope he doesn't read this board. :D

Are you better off complimenting his wife, or well... you don't want to insult her looks... Probably your best bet is to just say howdy m'am as you walk by and quickly avert your eyes. If you have a couple beers in you you might try the thumbs up/nodding head treatment to Mr. Davis.

Archived