Chris Davis done for the season.

JTrea81

We are owned by a lawyer who has taken 1/3 of the money he has received from sick people. You need more of a reason to have a curse placed on us? And its not like he has taken that money and put it into his team. Granted, he contributes to charity. He just doesn't contribute to his own team.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't trying to be a smarty-pants. I didn't know who had money and an opening at 1B.
I hear the Cubs may not have the money, the Angels have Trumbo(currently with 22 HR)and don't tend to spend the really big bucks, barring injury to Tex or AGonz, I wouldn't be surprised to see Fielder go to the Gnats by default.

Wasn't trying to be a smarty-pants. I didn't know who had money and an opening at 1B.

No worries, wasn't trying to be snarky in response.

I'm just saying, there'll be someone. To backtrack on what I said earlier, I don't know if the Nats are dumb enough with Michael Morse have a pretty damn good season at 1st base and relatively cheap through 2014.

But there will be someone and it won't be the Orioles.

I'm just saying, there'll be someone. To backtrack on what I said earlier, I don't know if the Nats are dumb enough with Michael Morse have a pretty damn good season at 1st base and relatively cheap through 2014.

Wow scratch the Gnats unless they really are crazy. Those Mores numbers look great. So my question still is, except for the O's, who really needs him to the tune of 7/168M+?

We are owned by a lawyer who has taken 1/3 of the money he has received from sick people. You need more of a reason to have a curse placed on us? And its not like he has taken that money and put it into his team. Granted, he contributes to charity. He just doesn't contribute to his own team.

You do realize that the money he takes is part of the money he wins for the sick people...right?

Jayson Werth's contract would like to have a word with you. ;)

Don't laugh ,but if Pittsburgh thinks they are getting close to contention, they might make a run. Fielder to the O's is about 3% and going down like the market.Also Yanks or Boston might make him a DH.Who really knows. DBacks make the playoffs maybe they take a shot .

I could see the Yankees making a run at him for DH, no doubt.

Those sick people got 2/3 of that money, which is more than they would have gotten without Angelos. Hate on lawyers all you want, but his clients made out quite nicely.

Archived