vs. ANGELS 8/20

OFFNY

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh boy .... is this where Hunter falls apart ? Tommy that is.

I'm glad we are ahead 3-0 but I wish it was 10-0....

No. He's OK. Bell missed that hard hit ball that may have been a double play had he been able to snare it.

UGH you have Kendrick behind at 1-2 and you hit him in the head?

Fantastic Tommy Hunter. I'm so glad we got him. Real great.

I know that you are mad at him, and I understand that, but trust me, he's our best starting pitcher right now ......... that might not be saying much, but he's a good pitcher.

I know that you are mad at him, and I understand that, but trust me, he's our best starting pitcher right now ......... that might not be saying much, but he's a good pitcher.

You are exactly right, that's not saying much lol. We need 5 new pitchers for next year. I'd feel much better. I'm tired of such inconsistent pitchers. Good game one start, the next they have an awful game.

Yeah...I mean, they got a couple hits off him and he let one get away, but at least he didn't get out there and walk two guys right after we get a 3-0 lead like so many of our pitchers are prone to do. I like Hunter.

Archived