Todays (12-06-2011) Orioles Trade.

weams

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Orioles want to make a trade but don't want to give up anyone.

Everyone holds great value to them apparently.

Amazing how this team can't win 70 games yet we have all these "valuable" players. :rolleyes:

I've been quietly reading for a while but I agree with you that we should really be pushing a deal for Guthrie and Jones. Trading those two is the obvious way to improve this team for the long-term. I'm going to remain hopeful until DD proves me wrong.

Do you honestly think Jones has move trade value then Wieters?

Even though none of us know exactly what's happening behind the scenes I feel confident saying Wieters must be our only untouchable. Maybe he meant biggest "realistic" name to trade.

The Orioles want to make a trade but don't want to give up anyone.

Everyone holds great value to them apparently.

Amazing how this team can't win 70 games yet we have all these "valuable" players. :rolleyes:

sounds like the people on this board. i keep seeing tillman, andino, remold in the ideas here - those guys won't net us anything of value. how are people going to react if we move a schoop, or a machado. that's what it will take if we want guys like danks or floyd.

sounds like the people on this board. i keep seeing tillman, andino, remold in the ideas here - those guys won't net us anything of value. how are people going to react if we move a schoop, or a machado. that's what it will take if we want guys like danks or floyd.

No team is trading prospects like that for Danks or Floyd.

The players you mentioned can fetch some decent talent, like Floyd. He would be a nice pick up for us.

Archived