Duquette needs a "Plan B" for the offense

JTrea81

Let me tell you that what I heard during the Fielder saga, especially at the end tells me Duquette and Angelos are not rebuilding, and were and are prepared to ramp up payroll.

This is not a rebuilding team and the Orioles want to be competitive in 2012 if they can get the pieces to do so.

The question is can they?

Strawdawg is not an insider.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me tell you that what I heard during the Fielder saga, especially at the end tells me Duquette and Angelos are not rebuilding, and were and are prepared to ramp up payroll.

This is not a rebuilding team and the Orioles want to be competitive in 2012 if they can get the pieces to do so.

The question is can they?

Why would anyone care what you claim that someone claimed to have heard?

Classic OH thread. We've got SG throwing around snarky comments at Drungo with Frobby trying to keep the peace. Trea is ducking post after post that shows he's wrong. People left and right are arguing left and right about a bad baseball team that has no chance of being good for this year or years after that unless sweeping changes are made.

In other words, if anyone wanted to check one thread on the OH to sum up what this place is largely about, they could read this thread.

Classic OH thread. We've got SG throwing around snarky comments at Drungo with Frobby trying to keep the peace. Trea is ducking post after post that shows he's wrong. People left and right are arguing left and right about a bad baseball team that has no chance of being good for this year or years after that unless sweeping changes are made.

In other words, if anyone wanted to check one thread on the OH to sum up what this place is largely about, they could read this thread.

:laughlol:

Wrap it up folks, nothing new to see here.

LOL. I seriously just clicked on the last page as I often do with a lot of threads in the O's section. Glad to know this thread was a predictable as I figured it would be.

There's no proof he's not. I tend to believe he is actually. I find it hard to believe anyone would fabricate a friendship with an average baseball player to impress posters on a message board.

Uh huh. So Adam Jones, the REAL Adam Jones, posted on Twitter that he had no idea who this person was so he could throw his "friend" under the bus?

There's no proof he's not. I tend to believe he is actually. I find it hard to believe anyone would fabricate a friendship with an average baseball player to impress posters on a message board.

I find it hard to believe that a post like this is possible without the benefit of a heavy dose of hallucinogens.

What kind of a player could you get for this package...?

Nolan Reimold, Jake Arrieta, Ryan Adams, L.J. Hoes and Joe Mahoney???

Kinda-sorta-maybe serious. Could you get a real legitimate bat for that package?

What kind of bat would we want. I would think a young very promising bat under control for 4-5 years at least. Who fits that discription? Belt? Hosmer? Montero? Harper? Would their teams benifit from that package?

Archived