vs. WHITE SOX 4/16

OFFNY

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on, position players; do your freaking job. Jake Arrieta is most certainly doing his for you. Get up there and score some runs. :ohlord:

I just put on my bright-orange Hardy shirt that I picked up at OPACY last season. It was on the very top of the laundry basket when I was looking for something to wear as I was changing out of my work clothes. I wonder if it's a sign. :D It was looking me right in the face, saying, "WEAR ME". Even though it's a size too small and my oversized man boobs look hideous in it. I don't care; it's good luck for Orioles Magic. Fortunately nobody can see me. ;)

AJ lead-off single! YEA! Orioles Magic. Brought to you BY MY MANBOOB SHIRT. :D

Come on, position players; do your freaking job. Jake Arrieta is most certainly doing his for you. Get up there and score some runs. :ohlord:

I just put on my bright-orange Hardy shirt that I picked up at OPACY last season. It was on the very top of the laundry basket when I was looking for something to wear as I was changing out of my work clothes. I wonder if it's a sign. :D It was looking me right in the face, saying, "WEAR ME". Even though it's a size too small and my oversized man boobs look hideous in it. I don't care; it's good luck for Orioles Magic. Fortunately nobody can see me. ;)

AJ lead-off single! YEA! Orioles Magic. Brought to you BY MY MANBOOB SHIRT. :D

Just ran and put on my hat. So I'm doing my part too.

Archived